About Online Bill Pay
With Scripps Health's online bill pay system, you can pay bills from Scripps inpatient and outpatient facilities, including:
- Scripps hospitals
- Scripps Clinic
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center
- Scripps Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Group
With this system, you will not see bills from private practice physicians, which may include anesthesiologists, emergency room physicians and radiologists.
Set up an online bill account
To create an account, you will need your Medical Record Number (MRN, found on the billing statement), birth date and email address. Once enrolled, your email address will only be used to notify you when your password is updated for security purposes. Only one account can be created per patient.
You can pay bills online using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
Additionally, you will continue to receive paper statements even when you have an online bill pay login.
Benefits of creating an online bill payment account
- Pay for multiple services billed to your Scripps MRN all in one place
- Make online payments using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover)
- Recent payments and balance are reflected in your account within 3 to 5 business days of online payment
- Family members can access your account if you provide them with your login and password
- Scripps Health offers a secure online environment and does not share your information with anyone
You may email us with your billing questions at email@example.com. If you wish to speak with a customer service representative, please contact the department that manages billing for the following:
- Scripps Health hospitals: 800-690-9070.
- Scripps Clinic, Scripps Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Group and Scripps Coastal Medical Center: 888-996-3729.